Managing Partner at Global Professional Services
Views:125 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Engineer - Hardware Development - Embedded/Microcontroller (5-8 yrs)
Position Engineer : Hardware Development (Embedded)
Job Description : Hardware Development Engineer
Qualification : B.E/ B. Tech, (Electronics Background)
Experience : 5 to 8 years
Job Summary : Develop, test & debugging of embedded hardwares for Grundfos Pumps and Controllers (industrial products).
Skills Required :
- Communication protocols (RS232/RS485/USB)
- Good HW debugging and testing skills.
- Work experience on CRO & Logic Analyser.
- Soldering of SMD & through hole components
- Work experience on microcontrollers based Circuit designing (Renessas preferred)
- Full Hardware support to Microcontroller based projects.
- Knowledge on Automation and NI/c-DAQ modules.
- Work experience on PCB designing softwares (ORCAD, PADS preferred )
- Work experience from multi-site operations.
- Comfortable with working in a project oriented organization.
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM Project Model
Essential Functions :
- Maintenance of Hardware Lab.
- Configures necessary hardware and operating environments as needed to complete assigned tasks.
- Provides technical expertise on Circuits & Test Boards.
- Participate in review and brainstorming sessions
- Demonstrates the ability to analyze and solve problem
- Shows initiative in gaining in-depth experience in areas of technology relevant to company products
- Co-operative mind-set, Self governing and responsible
- Has ability to adapt to the changing needs of a project
- Has ability to meet deadlines
Preferred Attributes :
- Strong attitude towards Quality and Process.
- Individual contributor as well a good team player.
- Open to share knowledge and contribute proactively.
- Good English communication skills.
Interested candidates can apply here.
R. Mahesh Kumar,
Global Professional Services