Managing Partner at Global Professional Services
Views:251 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Engineer - Hardware Development - Embedded/Microcontroller (5-8 yrs)
Position Engineer : Hardware Development (Embedded)
Job Description : Hardware Development Engineer
Qualification : B.E/ B. Tech, (Electronics Background)
Experience : 5 to 8 years
Job Summary : Develop, test & debugging of embedded hardwares for Grundfos Pumps and Controllers (industrial products).
Skills Required :
- Communication protocols (RS232/RS485/USB)
- Good HW debugging and testing skills.
- Work experience on CRO & Logic Analyser.
- Soldering of SMD & through hole components
- Work experience on microcontrollers based Circuit designing (Renessas preferred)
- Full Hardware support to Microcontroller based projects.
- Knowledge on Automation and NI/c-DAQ modules.
- Work experience on PCB designing softwares (ORCAD, PADS preferred )
- Work experience from multi-site operations.
- Comfortable with working in a project oriented organization.
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM Project Model
Essential Functions :
- Maintenance of Hardware Lab.
- Configures necessary hardware and operating environments as needed to complete assigned tasks.
- Provides technical expertise on Circuits & Test Boards.
- Participate in review and brainstorming sessions
- Demonstrates the ability to analyze and solve problem
- Shows initiative in gaining in-depth experience in areas of technology relevant to company products
- Co-operative mind-set, Self governing and responsible
- Has ability to adapt to the changing needs of a project
- Has ability to meet deadlines
Preferred Attributes :
- Strong attitude towards Quality and Process.
- Individual contributor as well a good team player.
- Open to share knowledge and contribute proactively.
- Good English communication skills.
Interested candidates can apply here.
R. Mahesh Kumar,
Global Professional Services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.