Talent Acquisition Associate at Endurance International Group
Views:592 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Endurance International Group - Web Developer - HTML/CSS (1-2 yrs)
Basic qualifications :
2. Basic understanding on working with WordPress / Drupal or any other CMS..
3. Hands-on knowledge of modern markup technologies.
4. Skilled in Responsive web design.
5. Thorough knowledge of Web (W3C) standards & browser compatibility quirks.
6. Decent experience in working with Google DevTools.
7. Basic Photoshop acumen for cropping, optimizing images for the web. You should be able to slice a photoshop mockup into HTML page.
8. Good communication skills.
9. Excellent attention to detail.
Bonus Points :
1. You have worked on some personal projects.
2. Working experience with Bootstrap CSS framework.
3. You have hands on working experience with GIT Version Control System
4. You have a basic knowledge of PHP & RDBMS.
5. Up To date with latest web design trends and technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Creating innovative landing pages for both online & offline marketing campaigns.
2. Bringing visual designs to life in standards compliant, clean markup (HTML5/CSS3/JS)
3. Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible websites.
4. Suggesting and implementing improvements to existing interfaces.
5. Testing all development output before rollout.
6. Abide by our organization's Information Security Policies and guidelines. Information security is the responsibility of every individual working for the organization and all employees have to follow the organization's Information Security Policies at all times