HR Consultant at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:53 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Endur Busiess Analyst - ETRM/CTRM Domain (3-7 yrs)
Mandatory skills :
- Computer Science (or similar) degree.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Business Analyst profile (ETRM/ CTRM domain)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Endur
- Thorough understanding of waterfall and agile development methodologies and working experience of at least one.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Provide quality Endur technologies that exceed client expectation.
- Providing technical advice and expertise throughout the development lifecycle from concept and design to implementation, optimization, and support.
- Translating business requirements into technical specifications.
- Contributing to the implementation and ongoing maintenance of the build and release process.
- Adhering to both internal and client mandated design and development principles.
- Participating in the code review process.
- Mentoring the team on new Java concepts and best practices.
- Finding and resolving code related bugs/performance issues.