Emulation/FPGA Engineer - SoC/RTL (3-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Primary focus on Emulation and FPGA prototype of SOC Designs on Emulation platform. He/she should be able to validate logical blocks of the SOC and identify bugs, debug and resolve them with greater quality.
- Emulation or FPGA prototype, anything on USB,PCI, DDR, ARM, PCIE, Ethernet, Wirless, SATA, I2C,SPI,audio interfaces
- Candidate should have ARM based SOC emulation experience.
- Should have good knowledge in implementing Bigger designs in multiple FPGA's.
- Candidate with HAPS, Zebu, Veloce, Palladium and FPGA Prototyping of complex SOC's experience is an added advantage.
- ARM System-On-Chip Pre-Silicon emulation builds creation from RTL changes meant for FPGA, FPGA Synthesis & bring-up on Emulation builds
- Should know Xilinx /Altera synthesis and PAR thoroughly.
- Good programming skills i.e. Verilog, SV and VHDL is must.
- Knowledge of C, TCL, PERLa definite plus.
- Good Knowledge on protocols: Ethernet, USB, DDR, Low and High speed protocols, AMBA AHB and AXI protocols.
- Hands on experience Chipscope, lab tools like Logic Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, JTAG / Lauterbach Trace 32 etc.
- Knowledge on Validation is an added advantage.
- Good written and oral communications skills required.