HR Executive at Empressem Technologies
Views:642 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Empressem Technologies - iOS Developer (3-4 yrs)
- Lead development and architectural design of native iOS apps.
- Work with project management team and clients to ensure quality and on-time delivery.
- Influence every aspect of the iOS development process from API creation to design.
- Interact extensively with UI/UX teams to quickly prototype and build out products.
- Participate in and help lead design and code reviews.
- Interact with other team members (backend, frontend, and mobile) colleagues to incorporate their innovations and vice versa.
- Will have to estimate projects accurately
- Implementation of new feature requests to enable sales and efficiency improvements.
- Perform technical analysis of requirements and implement architectural changes to support the business.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements.
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use.
- Willing to work from client location
- Willing to work flexibly as per the client requirement
- 3+ years of experience building cutting iOS applications.
- Five or more apps launched in the app store and professional, hands-on mobile development experience.
- In depth expertise with Objective C, Swift, Xcode, Cocoa Touch, iOS SDK, Sqlite, Core Data.
- Web Services Technologies: HTTP, REST/SOAP, XML, And WSDL, JSON.
- Experience in working with Git or SVN.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Modelling and Designing concepts.
- Experience in using Instruments.
- Experience in releasing multiple applications into the App Store.
- Experience with memory and multithreaded management with mobile.
- Caching techniques and the ability to strategize for powerful applications.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable code for all components.
- Work effectively with UI designers who are obsessive about pixel perfection.
- A work style that is detail oriented while preserving efficiency.
- Excellent verbal and
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.