Job Summary :
- Custom programming and web application development for Drupal Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites
- Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions on various problems.
Required Skills :
- Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules, and core API
- Minimum 2+ years of Drupal hands-on development experience.(Preferably at least 1 project in Drupal 8.0 and above)
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
- Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
- Familiarity with source control systems such as Subversion, etc.
- Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
Qualification : Any Graduation / Any Post Graduation
Note : Acquia Certification candidates only can apply