Front End Web Developer at Emotix
Views:378 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Emotix - Project Coordinator (2-5 yrs)
Company Profile :
- We are an advanced robotics start-up headquartered in Mumbai. The company was founded in January 2015, by three IIT Bombay post-graduate on the pillars of robotics, AI and IoT.
- We are the makers of the Miko series of robots designed to engage, educate and entertain kids. The robots have been designed by a diverse team comprising software and mechanical engineers, mathematicians, UI/UX designers, knowledge partners and neuropsychologists from India, South Korea and Russia.
- Growing to a team of over 70+ professionals and 200+ channel partners in about four years, we are an ever-expanding young and energetic organization keen on bringing new perspectives, experiences, and insights on-board. Our mission is to solve burning consumer problems with the help of robotics, AI and IoT and to humanize technology.
For further details, you can also visit www.miko.ai.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities :
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours and velocity of the project.
- Work closely with the Project Manager at various levels of project deployment life-cycle.
- Facilitate requirement gathering, development, deployment, testing, and stakeholder communication.
- Translate functional requirements into tangible software deliverable tasks.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Project Coordinator Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering with MBA or MCA is preferable.
- 2-3 years of experience in an IT industry, working with backend developers.
- Competency of Java and Databases.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology and tools is a plus.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word and Excel