Front End Web Developer at Emotix
Views:281 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Emotix - Hardware Engineer - PCB/Microprocessor (5-10 yrs)
Company Overview :
We are emotix ( www.emotix.in ), a robotics-based company headquartered in Mumbai. A brain-child of three IIT Bombay post-graduates, emotix was founded in October 2014 on the pillars of robotics, artificial intelligence, and the Internet of Things.
We have created Miko: Miko is an advanced personal robot for your child. Miko engages, educates and entertains children. It is smart and can converse with the child on diverse academics topics, encouraging a playful learning pedagogy. It is loaded with fun and educational games, songs, stories and can even dance. Equipped with an emotional intelligence engine, it can see, hear, sense and remember the child's moods. Every interaction with Miko makes the child smarter and happier, opening-up the child's world to millions of possibilities.
Miko is designed by a team of software and mechanical engineers, mathematicians, UI/UX designers, knowledge partners and neuropsychologists from India, South Korea, and Russia. Growing to a team of over 60+ employees and 100+ channel partners in about four years, we are an ever-expanding young and energetic organization keen on bringing new perspectives, experience, and insights on-board and work together towards our vision to humanize technology.
Job type : Fulltime
Experience Level : Minimum 5years
Job Location : Dadar, Mumbai
Job Description :
1. Thorough understanding of power management system: DC-DC Converters, SMPS, LDOs.
2. Battery charger design.
3. Knowledge of hardware implementation of embedded communication protocols such as I2C, SPI, UART, CAN.
4. Motor driver circuit design and sound understanding of its working principles.
5. Microcontroller/Microprocessor circuit design and sensor interfacing on a hardware level.
6. Comfortable with up to 4 layer PCB layouts along with schematic design in Altium/Eagle.
7. Debugging of circuits and sensors.
8. Familiar with PCB fabrication technologies.