Front End Web Developer at Emotix
Views:358 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Emotix - Embedded Firmware Engineer - C/C++/Microcontroller (2-4 yrs)
Company Overview :
We are emotix ( www.emotix.in ), a robotics-based company headquartered in Mumbai. A brain-child of three IIT Bombay post-graduates, emotix was founded in October 2014 on the pillars of robotics, artificial intelligence, and the Internet of Things.
We have created Miko: Miko is an advanced personal robot for your child. Miko engages, educates and entertains children. It is smart and can converse with the child on diverse academics topics, encouraging a playful learning pedagogy. It is loaded with fun and educational games, songs, stories and can even dance. Equipped with an emotional intelligence engine, it can see, hear, sense and remember the child's moods. Every interaction with Miko makes the child smarter and happier, opening-up the child's world to millions of possibilities.
Miko is designed by a team of software and mechanical engineers, mathematicians, UI/UX designers, knowledge partners and neuropsychologists from India, South Korea, and Russia. Growing to a team of over 60+ employees and 100+ channel partners in about four years, we are an ever-expanding young and energetic organization keen on bringing new perspectives, experience, and insights on-board and work together towards our vision to humanize technology.
Watch the commercial here -
About the profile :
- Design, develop, implement, debug and maintain embedded real time applications for C, & C++ development environments.
- Work closely with other software and hardware engineers to solve design issues.
- Responsible for design and implementation of new device features on multiple platforms
- Responsible for integrating and controlling 3rd party applications on multiple platforms.
- Responsible for the maintenance of current software including: feature enhancements, performance increases, troubleshooting, testing, and bug fixing.
- Interfacing software applications with other devices and control systems
- Providing technical documentation (test procedures, design specifications, etc.)
- We need a creative engineer, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment.
- You will have a Bachelor's of Science degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience developing and debugging embedded software
- Must have strong C & C++ programming and debugging skills.
- Must have experience working on ARM CORTEX microcontrollers: STM32F series preferable 1+ years.
- Good knowledge of make files and C/C++ application compilation process is a plus.
- Working Knowledge of DMA controller is a plus.
- Working knowledge of RTOS is a plus.
- Working knowledge of hardware designing and prototyping is a plus.