Front End Web Developer at Emotix
Views:1153 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Emotix - Computer Vision/Image Processing Engineer - C/Java/C++ (0-3 yrs)
About Company :
Emotix is a product company standing on tall verticals of Robotics, Internet of things and Artificial Intelligence. We are developing social companion robots that will play, engage and interact with users.
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Developing and maintaining a wide range of computer vision and image processing algorithms for human robot interaction on embedded platform for unstructured and dynamic environments.
2. Development of image processing for object detection and recognition like faces,person,animals etc.
3. Development of computer vision and image processing algorithms for visual landmark detection,visual
odometry which will aid sensor fusion frameworks for robot navigation and localization, in unstructured and dynamic environment.
4. Developing embedded machine learning algorithms for vision modules.
5. Taking ownership of system components from prototype to production.
6. Writing perform ant and maintainable code in C,C++ and java especially.
7. Working with an experienced and multi-disciplinary team of engineers, artists, UX/character designers, testers, and producers to deliver the best user experience possible.
Must-Have Qualifications :
Experience using classical and Machine Learning approaches to vision,acoustics, with experience in one or
more of the following :
1. Strong with OpenCV,dlib and other image processing frameworks in C,C++ and java.
2. Face detection and recognition.
3. Object detection and recognition.
4. Scene recognition.
5. Object detection Tracking.
6. Visual Inertial Odometry.
7. SLAM and obstacle avoidance.
8. Person detection and body pose estimation.
9. Hands-on experience developing, training, and testing systems that operate in real-world environments.
10. Exceptional software engineering and programming background.
11. Extremely strong C/C++ development, testing, and debugging skills.
12. Experience with using Machine Learning and Deep Learning frameworks such as scikitlearn, TensorFlow, Caffe, etc of computer vision and image processing tasks.
13. Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
14. Strong communication skills.
15. Ability to work in a fast-paced, iterative development environment.
Desired Qualifications :
1. Graduate degree or relevant experience Computer Science, Computer Vision, Robotics.
2. Experience in working on image processing,computer vision modules in a commercial product.
3. Experience optimizing vision algorithms,machine learning and deep learning algorithms for embedded
and computationally constrained platforms.
4. Experience in developing robotic motion planning and navigation algorithms