Talent Acquisition at Emids
Views:141 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Emids - .Net Developer - PL-SQL/C# (3-6 yrs)
Company Overview :
Emids is a healthcare-focused technology services and solutions organization. Headquartered in Nashville, we are 1000 plus people strong organization growing at over 40% annually over the last 5 years. Our Global Delivery Center is based out of Nashville and our Offshore Development Center in Bangalore, India.
- We are committed to make healthcare accessible and affordable through leadership in the healthcare domain and proven technology competence.
- Creating and providing opportunities is what we are all about.
- If you like to take on beyond the defined boundaries, are self-driven with the ability to learn and pick up the ropes fast, do take the time to speak to us.
Job Description :
Core Area of Work :
- Competence in writing clean, bug-free code as per defined standards (appropriate variable declarations, class/method design, non-redundant and optimized code).
- Ability to write unit test cases and test their code accordingly.
- Awareness of technologies used in their project and coding practices and tools
- Ability to translate design/program specification to clean code
- Knowledge of using code repository tools and build automation
- Communicating promptly and clearly with all stakeholders
- Maintaining a cohesive spirit to accomplish team responsibilities
- Accurately reporting status of assignment and escalating issues and risks in a timely manner
- Learnability (ability to learn new things quickly with minimal assistance)
- Keeping abreast of latest technologies and trends
Must to Have :
3+ years of overall experience with specialization in :
- .Net / C# / PL/SQL/ MS SQL Server
- Agile experience
- Good communication skills
Behavior attribute : Good verbal and written communications skills
Experience and Education : 3 -6 years of relevant work experience