Talent Acquisition at Emids
Views:2347 Applications:738 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Emids - Business Analyst - IT Projects (4-12 yrs)
Company Overview :
emids is a healthcare-focused technology services and solutions organization. Headquartered in Nashville, we are 1000 plus people strong organization growing at over 40% annually over the last 5 years. Our Global Delivery Center is based out of Nashville and our Offshore Development Center in Bangalore, India.
We are committed to make healthcare accessible and affordable through leadership in the healthcare domain and proven technology competence. Creating and providing opportunities is what we are all about. If you like to take on beyond the defined boundaries, are self-driven with the ability to learn and pick up the ropes fast, do take the time to speak to us.
Job Description :
Core Area of Work :
- Manages and analyses business requirements with the ability to prioritize during changes and conflicts.
- Can independently facilitate user groups and drive consensus.
- Ability to write detailed descriptions and analysis of user needs business impacts and systems functionality for software development life cycle.
- Good documentation skills.
- Ability to provide and review estimates at the project level.
- Should be able to work independently and share learning's with fellow colleagues.
- Understands the project schedule and plans/prioritizes the work schedule for a team and meets time deadlines consistently.
- Delivers all assigned tasks on time/ahead of time with expected quality and under budget.
- Ability to take ownership of projects assigned with successful deliveries, to recognize and escalate situations as deemed necessary.
- Ability to address and resolve all issues utilizing the available resources in a timely and proficient manner.
Nice to Have :
- Healthcare knowledge and experience (Payers and Providers).
- Agile process experience
Behavior attribute :
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Highly detailed oriented
Experience and Education : 4-12 years of relevant work experience