IT Recruiter at Infinity HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:289 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Embedded Test Engineer - White Box/Black Box Testing (5-10 yrs)
Qualifications and Skills :
- B.E. / B.Tech. In CS/ETC/EE or equivalent qualifications.
- 5+ years experience in Embedded Linux Software Testing.
- Good understanding and expertise on both white box and black box software testing.
- Good domain knowledge and experience in testing the embedded Linux kernel, kernel subsystems, and user space applications.
- Good experience on testing ARM/X86 based board series platform.
- Understanding of Linux source code and Strong experience in Shell/Python Scripting/C to write automated test cases.
- Experience in developing Test automation harness utilizing the best of OSS for Embedded Linux QA.
- Hands-on experience in Debian and/Or Yocto Open-embedded based software development and testing.
- Experience with open source test tools for example but not limited to LTP, LAVA, Linaro-Test, pTest etc.
- Experience on working with complete CI System to support to support continuous development, integration and Testing.
- Have a sound understanding of test methodologies.
- Familiar with test planning, matrix definition, and test case specifications.
- Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience of using GDB/JTAG/BDI/DS5 is desirable.
- Knowledge of SCM activities using GIT and developing different build & test jobs using Jenkins.
- Good understanding of the following concepts : Cross vs Native Development, File system Layout, Kernel Configuration, Linux Memory Model, IPC, and Kernel-Userland Communications etc