Project Manager at Embedded Technology Labs
Views:484 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Embedded Technology Labs - PCB Design Engineer - Board Design/Analog Layout (1-5 yrs)
- Candidate should be proficient in Orcad, Protel,Altium
- Sound knowledge of PCB design rules.
- Generation of Gerber files and BOM.
Responsibilities include :
- Designing Schematics
- Component placement, Track layout and PCB design.
- Generation of PCB manufacturing files
- Generation of BOM
- Technical documentation with absolute clarity of information and self explanatory.
- Should have good knowledge of PCB Design process flow e.g. Library Management, Schematic, PCB Layout, Panelization, PCB Fabrication and Assembly
- Should have experience on Multilayer Board Design, Layer stackup requirements, Via technology
- Should have knowledge of assembly process, DFM/DFT guidelines and manufacturing files required for PCB fabrication
- Should be able to identify Electronic Parts and understand datasheets for Component parameters, Symbol and Package dimensions
- Should have a hands on experience on one or two EDA Tools (E.g.: ORCAD, PADS, EXPEDITION, CADSTAR, ALTIUM, ALLEGRO)
- Experience in EMI/EMC testing and issue resolution and simulation for Analog
- Experience resolving EMC/EMI validation issues
- PCB layout knowledge for analog design