Project Manager at Embedded Technology Labs
Views:1070 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Embedded Technology Labs - Embedded Firmware Engineer - Microcontroller/Communication Protocols (1-5 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Embedded software architecture, design, implementation, debug, unit testing, simulation and documentation
- Creating software prototypes, system development, product integration, and software system testing
- Develop embedded software for microcontrollers and microprocessors for consumer electronics and IoT based products (high volume, defect free)
- Developing solutions using RF based short range wireless technologies like 6LoWPAN, Blue Tooth Low Energy - BLE, ZigBee, etc
- Working with Sensors like accelerometers, gyrometers, heart beat and others linked to wearables, home automation, security
Preferred Skills :
- Excellent C Programming Skills in an Embedded Environment
- Hands-On exposure to embedded microcontroller platforms (MSP430, Silabs, PIC, AVR, ARM) and development environments (Keil, IAR, CCS, Simplicity Studio, MPLABX, Atmel Studio etc.)
- Ability to write code for controller interfacing with CAN, I2C, SPI, RS232, Ethernet etc. protocols.
- Experience in use of Wireless Communication Protocol stacks, GUI Libraries etc
- Experience in analysis, design, development of embedded real time applications for wireless, industrial, consumer, medical domains
- Experience in software design, development, testing and Board level debugging skills
- Experience of hardware test tools (e.g. oscilloscopes, DMM, voltage probes etc.)
- Experienced on working with compilers, in-circuit emulators, JTAG debuggers, simulation tools
- Knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Experience in design verification and validation, including design reviews, code reviews, test plans, etc.
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Good knowledge of Manual, Functional, Integration, System and Regression Testing and Quality processes.
- Hard working, reliable and with strong analytical and problem solving and self-motivated team player with confidence to undertake complete project