Embedded Systems Programmer - C/C++ (4-8 yrs)
Embedded systems/4-8 Years /Bangalore/BE/M.tech in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- 4-8 years of experience in System/Embedded systems/functions and/or component test and verification strategy
- Develop test methods for telematics functionality
- Perform verification with full system functionality
- Document and report test results according to verification plan.
- Programming in C/C++ or python
- Experience of CAN-related tools, such as CANoe/CANalyzer etc
- Deep understanding of simulation
- Test automation framework (Robot)
- Knowledge of vehicle functions and customers use of our product
- Good problem solving and systematic troubleshooting skills
- BE/M.tech in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- Good communication skill in English, both written and spoken.
- Experience in managing and providing solutions for verification activities in component and system level within automotive domain.
- Good design & analysis knowledge to perform the reviews with the team.
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Domain knowledge of Telematics for Automobiles (GSM, GPRS, Truck Knowledge)
- Knowledge of CAN (e.g. J1939) protocol and Canalyzer, CANOE and Matlab/Simulink, AUTOSAR
- Knowledge of Software Product line techniques
- Exposure to Embedded Software Programming
- Exposure to developing and maintaining test systems for the verifying the components or systems
Key words- Profiles with working experience in Python, CAPL, Canoe, CAN, UDS