Recruitment Consultant at Ally Executive
Views:345 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Embedded Systems Engineer - IoT (5-8 yrs)
Job Description : Embedded Systems Engineer - IOT
- Zenatix is looking for a passionate embedded firmware/hardware engineer who would be working closely with systems team to design and driving the end to end hardware/firmware development of building automation & control IOT products.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develop algorithms, test cases and device drivers for new IOT sensors.
- PCB design, together with third-party vendors, for extending the functionality of existing hardware for new sensors
- Support project initiatives collaborating with the rest of the design team ensuring that development milestones and deadlines are met on time.
- Create and execute test plans for verifying design performance to specifications.
- Debug problems as they arise during verification and validation.
- In house as well as field testing of newly developed firmware.
- Document all firmware designs including design specification, bug tracking, and version control.
Qualifications and Experience :
- Bachelor's/Master's engineering degree from a premier institute with 5+ years of professional experience of working in embedded domain.
- Embedded C/C++ & Python development including the tools used to edit, compile/assemble and debug code in an embedded environment.
- Experience in working with sensor/sensor module interfacing, 8 bit/32 bit microcontrollers and different communication protocols like UART, RS485, SPI, I2C, etc.
- Knowledge of BLE mesh, Thread, Zigbee protocols.
- Experience with microcontrollers and RTOS based systems will be a big plus.
- Prior experience in 1-2 layer PCB design (production level)
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision
- IoT is often termed as the next Industrial Revolution. Cofounded by alumni from IIT Delhi, IIM Ahmedabad and UCLA, Zenatix is currently at a very interesting stage and is backed by exceptional funds (Blume Ventures, Pi Ventures) and angel investors (Google's Rajan Anandan and Snapdeal Founders) who support the long-term vision of the company.
- We are currently a team of nearly 100+ people and are growing rapidly.
- Being a start-up, Zenatix offers a challenging fast-paced environment wherein you are pushed every day to deliver a little better than the day before, opportunities to step out of comfort zone and tinker with your creative and innovative side and host of responsibilities.