Asst HR Manager at Wesearch Inc
Views:268 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Embedded System Engineer - Microcontroller/C++ (2-8 yrs)
Primary Requirement :
- Mandatory to have Automotive embedded software development experience
- Mandatory to have hands on experience in microcontroller (ARM, Renesas, Freescale or Infineon) based software development using embedded C/ software development experience in C++
- Added advantage to have experience in low level driver implementation eg: HWIO, I2C, UART, CAN, ADC, PWM,LIN, Timers etc.
- Added advantage for experience of implementing CAN gateway module, UDS diagnostic
- Added advantage for AUTOSAR experience
- Added advantage for ADAS, ISO26262 experience
Job Responsibilities :
- Automotive embedded Software Development for ECU ( Engine, Body, Chassis, Seating, ADAS Etc.), and Device Driver Development ( UART, SPI, I2C, CAN, CAN-FD, LIN and etc.,).
- Higher layer Protocols (UDS, J1939, J1850, KWP2000, OBD etc.,) Development and Integration with Third party Software.
- C/C++ Embedded software development on RTOS/Non RTOS platform
- Use configuration management tools for code and software documents, change management tools for software error management and EA for software Design
- Participate peer reviews for software documents such as requirements, design, test plan and, Code reviews, etc.
- Involve Unit Testing, Functional and Integration Testing and System Testing
- Work with project lead for software deliverables, support for estimates, software metric and SQA
- Regular interaction to Systems, and Independent Testing team
Required Skills :
- CAN PROTOCOL
- DEVICE DRIVERS