HR Executive at Glare HR Solution
Views:212 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Embedded System Controller - Communication Protocols (2-7 yrs)
Job Description :
Title : Embedded System Design / Motion Controller
Qualifications : B.E/M.Tech
- DC/AC Motor controls
- Speed Control
- CAN Communication
- Hands on experience in Embedded Electronics
- Strong knowledge of systems design and software & hardware development practices.
- Experience with Matlab, Simulink, or any other relevant software for control system design.
- Familiarity of electro-mechanical engineering concepts.
- Strong knowledge with sensors, actuators etc.
- Strong skills in debugging, performance optimization and unit testing.
Key Skills :
- Programming Languages : C (Strong), C++, Java.
- Microcontroller Architecture : Freescale, Renasas, MSP430, ATMEGA, ARM
- Microcontroller Peripherals : ADC, Timers, External Interrupts.
- Communication Protocols : SCI, SPI, I2C, CAN (Basics), UDS.
- Networking LAN, WAN, IP Sub netting.
- Electronics: Design architect, Schematic, High-power analogy, Digital CKTS. PWM devices.
What You Get :
- You will work under the reputed Ex-ISRO scientist.
- You will be a part of the team developing next generation autonomous PRT (Personal Rapid Transport) system.