Managing Partner at The Perfect1/One Search
Views:199 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Embedded Software/Firmware Engineer - Debugging (3-5 yrs)
Primary Purpose of this Position :
To provide significant technical inputs for the design, implementation and testing of embedded Products, technical ownership of embedded software/firmware projects.
Roles & Responsibilities :
Must Have :
- Develop, enhance and debug new and existing low-level real-time firmware in C.
- Specify, Design and Implement functionality and behavior of embedded subsystems.
- Hands on Hardware Bring-up, system debugging and code optimization.
- Interact with the hardware team and assist in debugging issues at the Hardware and Software border.
- Design, implement and maintain production calibration software for new and existing products.
- PC Software/App Design, Development and Maintenance.
- Customer Support for Firmware Related matters.
Good to Have :
- Schematic and PCB design experience.
- Analog/Digital circuit design experience.
- Familiar with electrical lab equipment: Oscilloscope, DC power supply, DMM.spectrum analyzer, data acquisition units.
Knowledge & Experience :
- Proficient in Embedded C/C++/assembly programming.
- Previous experience with hardware-oriented, embedded firmware development.
- Microcontroller based data acquisition and processing.
- Good expertise in Motor Control, Understanding & Development of Stepper/DC Motor Driver.
- Low level UART, SPI, I2C communication.
- Low level hardware interrupts, peripheral, and IO configuration.
- IDE experience for microcontroller development (Any of the following is good to have Eclipse, STVD, MPLAB, Netbeans, IntelliJ, or any other).
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Ability to clearly document software features.
- Ability to work on several concurrent projects, manage priorities and work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.