Recruiter at Maker's Hive Innovations Pvt.Ltd.
Views:111 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Embedded Software Engineer - System Design & Integration (3-6 yrs)
Position Summary : Embedded Software Engineer
Client : Makers Hive Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
General Job Purpose :
Embedded Software engineer will be working on Bionics (Robotic Prosthetic Arm) and IOT based Systems for Precision Agriculture which involves implementing software, design, development, debugging & Testing of Embedded Systems. Analyzing and enhancing efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources. Embedded Systems Engineer must execute complete embedded software development lifecycle, with a goal to create scalable and optimized software systems.
A. Job Responsibilities :
Design Implementation :
1. Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
2. Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
3. Review code and design
4. Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
5. Integrate and validate new product designs
6. Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
7. Provide post production support
8. Interface with hardware design and development
9. Assess third party and open source software
B. Job Responsibilities :
1. Maintain, upgrade and modify embedded systems as needed
2. Work with Manager in developing technical specifications based on customer requirements
3. Analyse system technical issues and develop appropriate resolutions
4. Coordinate with design, development, testing and implementation teams to plan and complete assigned projects within deadlines
5. Participate in system design reviews and recommend improvements
6. Identify technical risks and challenges and propose action plans
7. Support in integrating modules to existing systems and perform integration testing
8. Assist in preparing system design and architecture documents
9. Adhere to system development lifecycle processes
C. Job Responsibilities :
Key Skills :
1. Proven experience in embedded systems design & development with pre-emptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
2. Hands-on experience with embedded firmware development
3. Hands-on experience with SPI, I2C, UART, PWM, ADC, GSM, GPRS, Bluetooth, ZigBee, RS232
4. Strong knowledge of Embedded C
5. Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability, I/O Performance of embedded system.
6. Hands-on experience with ARM Microcontrollers, STM 32, ARM CORTEX M3/M4.
7. Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
8. Hands-on with all types of Sensors, should be Self-Learner, Team Worker, possess good communication & interpersonal skills.
D. Additional Expectations :
1. GSM, GPRS, ZigBee, RS232
2. Python, Linux.
3. Knowledge of IoT
4. Hands-on with Digital Signal Processing.
Qualification & Experience :
- 3-6 years- experience as an Embedded Software Engineer
- Proven working experience in software engineering
- BS or B.Tech degree in relevant field
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Solid programming experience in C
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with pre-emptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Strong documentation and writing skills.