HR Consultant at Adept Global
Views:494 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Embedded Software Engineer - System Design (2-7 yrs)
Job Description - Embedded Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 2 - 7 years
- Build hardware prototypes to validate certain use cases.
- Understand business logic to include any functionality.
- Test, validate accuracy, the precision of sensors.
- Come up with documentation for building prototypes.
- Translate requirements to design, middleware, schematics, PCB, Tooling, 3D print etc.
- Work closely to build devices that will be deployed at scale.
- Report engineering bottlenecks, challenges and more so solve them.
- Take end to end ownership of turning out an idea into a product.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation engineering, or related field or equivalent.
- 2 to 5 years of industry experience in embedded system design with 8/16/32-bit microprocessor design.
- Excellent understanding of analog, digital and power supply design fundamentals.
- Experience gate / technical review process, good at documentation for technical solutions.
- Capable of analyzing the root cause when there is a failure related to electrical component and can provide the mitigation and long-term solution.
- Familiar with knowledge of signal integrity, EMC/EMI, CCC, UL, RoHS.
- Proficient in debugging instruments (digital oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers). Experience in practices for Design for Test (DFT), DFR and Design for Manufacturing (DFM) background.
- Build prototypes using any SOC/SOM of choice (ARM, Intel, Intersil, Qualcomm).
- Ability to write firmware using C++, Python, NodeJS, Micro python etc.
- Knowledge of digital signal processor (DSP) hardware environments.
- Working knowledge of source code repository like GIT/SVN.
- Understands idea to prototype to production and hardware development life cycle.
- The candidate must be flexible, pro-active and willing to learn and contribute to meeting team objectives.
- Design, maintain and install hardware and its interfaces.
- Experience in device drivers like ADC, PWM, CAN, DIO, ICU, LIN, PORT, SPI for any microcontroller family.
- Experience in foundation field bus protocols.
- Test and layout systems and hardware, ensuring performance.
- Interact with, troubleshoot problems, and train operators of hardware.
- Knowledge of backend systems, APIs, SQL, Open CV, Embedded RTOS, Linux Internals, is an added advantage.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization.
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization.
Interested candidates can send their updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9833485822.