Growth Hacker & Social Media Recruitment at Hyring Ninja
Views:520 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Embedded Software Developer - C/C++ (3-6 yrs)
Experience - 4-6 years
Location - Bengaluru
- Very Strong C/ C++ experience in an embedded environment
- Good working experience in Unix / Linux operating system.
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with pre-emptive, multitasking RTOS
- Should have good knowledge of Wi-Fi standards
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools and peer review
- Excellent knowledge TCP/ IP protocols, routing protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
- Good knowledge of AMQP/ MQTT protocols
- Good knowledge of SDLC
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Good Debugging skills
- Should have worked on product development.
- Able to Communicate effectively with teams in other locations
- Deliver software of high quality without any regression.
- Design and develop software modules
- Integration of SW components
- Mentoring and coach junior team members
- Ability to drive the team on a technical level
- Should drive process in the team