Human Resources Team at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:571 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Embedded Hardware Engineer - Schematics & PCB Design (2-5 yrs)
Embedded Hardware Engineer
Job Description :
We are looking for an Embedded Hardware Engineer, who is passionate about IoT, electronics, and sensors.
Your primary responsibility will be :
1. To develop schematic design and coordinate PCB designing, design checklists, research and analyze available specifications, tools and components related to product designs and testing.
2. Creating and generating documentation that includes Bill Of Materials, Fabrication and Assembly process, test procedures, technical documentation and other documents to help release of the design to production. Provide all necessary data/documents for Proto-, Pre- and Final-Release.
3. Involving in the prototype debug and testing efforts in order to fully validate the design.
1. B.Tech / BE in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Engineering
2. 2 to 4 years of embedded hardware experience.
3. Hands-on experience in design, development of microcontroller and microprocessor based systems, hardware boards, tools, modules and test platforms.
4. Excellent understanding of electronics, active and passive components.
5. Rich experience in quality process and safety-standards
6. Should be able to troubleshoot embedded boards/systems. Involvement in customer support activities by site visits/training /installation/solving customer's field issues is essential.
7. Previous experience of designing IoT based systems using Wifi, Bluetooth, GSM and Zigbee is preferred.
8. Bonus points for knowing Arduino/ARM Family of Microcontrollers and Embedded programming.
9. Excellent logical reasoning and communication skills.
10. Good team player.
11. We are looking for candidates who have exposure to complete product development life cycle and who have completed at least one project independently.