Business Owner at Upcruit Business Services
Views:493 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Embedded Firmware Engineer - C/C++/ARM (3-5 yrs)
1) A minimum of 2 years of proven experience developing and debugging embedded software.
2) Must have strong C & C++ programming and debugging skills.
3) Must have experience working on ARM CORTEX microcontrollers: STM32F series preferable 1+ years.
4) Good knowledge of make files and C/C++ application compilation process is a plus.
5) Working Knowledge of DMA controller is a plus.
6) Working knowledge of RTOS is a plus.
7) Working knowledge of hardware designing and prototyping is a plus.