Consultant-people success at Orcapod consulting ltd
Views:151 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Embedded Expert - C/C++ Programming (5-10 yrs)
Job Overview :
- Designing system level architecture design & solution services
- Identification of maximum possible issues/queries during H/W & S/W requirement analysis in a complex environment
- Resolving issues associated with designing complex control, signal processing communication systems and automotive related applications
- Development and deployment of features / functions for the transportation vehicles either at platform software level or at application (domain) level
- Perform design analysis including DFMEA and DFSS.
- Interact with various stakeholders across customer organization, project management team and within KPIT (both offshore as well at onsite) to arrive at the right requirements and decisions for implementation.
- Perform peer review of the implementation and suggest improvements.
- Support project management team in breaking the project requirements/phases into sub-tasks which can be managed and tracked daily.
- Coordinate and participate in architecture, requirements, design, code, and test case reviews.
Areas of expertise expected are :
- Designing in embedded C / C++ programming.
- Working experience of in-vehicle network protocol such as CAN, MOST, USB, Ethernet, Bluetooth and WiFi
- Development of device drivers / MCAL development & Integration / integration of Bootloader development
- Experience of configuring and integration of BSW / MCAL
- Experience of using Requirements management tools such as DOORS
- Experience of using Configuration management tools such as GIT, SVN, CM-Synergy and others
- Good knowledge of software development life cycles such as agile methodology, V development model etc.
- Good knowledge of Software Architecture for Automotive embedded systems
- Very good analytical skills.
- Familiarity with in-vehicle instrumentation and systems for trouble shooting.
Education level - Degree in engineering (any of the discipline) / MCA
Experience - relevant experience of 3 to 15 years
Job Specific skills
- Automotive Experience
- Embedded C programming
- Platform Software experience (BSW/MCAL/BOOTLOADER)
- Software Protocol - CAN/LIN/Ethernet
Personal Attributes :
- Customer-oriented and committed to work systematically under tight schedules
- Able to learn and work independently and within a team is expected
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Willing to travel overseas on short notice.
- Good in Mentoring individuals and teams on Technical aspects
- Must have good negotiations skills
- Self-starter with excellent Time management skills