Consultant at Numetric Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:131 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Embedded Engineer - Microprocessor/Schematics (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
Job Details :
1. Good understanding of Digital and small signal Analog electronics.
2. Ability to read and understand schematics.
3. Ability to effectively use a Volt/Ohm meter and an Oscilloscope.
4. Ability to perform at least basic electronics debugging/troubleshooting.
5. Competency in at least one assembly language.
6. A good understanding of microprocessor internals (mostly the registers), memory regions, and their uses (heap, stack, IVT, code).
7. Excellent knowledge of interrupts, different kinds of memory (RAM, ROM, Flash).
8. The ability to read and understand datasheets, and produce driver code for a given device based on the information contained in its datasheet.
9. How to develop and debug code for peripherals such as UARTs, A/D & D/A converters, timers, PWM generation from a timer, real-time clocks, etc.
10. How to develop and debug code for communications using RS-232 (and it's variants), SPI, I2C, and parallel data ports.
11. A good understanding of DMA (Direct Memory Access)