Embedded Engineer - Microcontroller/ARM (3-8 yrs)
Job Description: Embedded Software Development
- Hands on experience in developing low level software for microcontroller based environments with ARM/Cortex processors or similar.
- Knowledge of DSP concepts.
- Must do a Project:Linux Device Drivers
- Experience in all aspects of designing and developing SW in C/C++ language for embedded platforms.
- Advance level knowledge of modern microprocessor architecture - MMU, Caches, Exceptions, interrupts, instruction sets etc.
- Experience in working with multiple common h/w interfaces like USB, Ethernet, PCIe, DDR controller, DMAC etc.
- Device driver or stack development in at least one major Operating system for at least one complex interface.
- Experience in SW protocol stacks like USB, TCP/IP, File system etc.
- Experience in Board Bring up, Device drivers, Firmware, Boot Loaders, Tool chains & Build systems.
- Understand project requirements, customer use cases & specifications for features and convert them to standout software.
- Initiate and drive Test strategies and Test plan design for software.
Key Skills: Linux Device Driver, DSP knowledge preferred