Recruiter at Evaluate Solution Services
Views:85 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Embedded Engineer - Linux OS/C++ (0-3 yrs)
Job Title : Embedded Engineer (Linux)
Functional Area : IT Software/Technical Support/Software Products & Services
Specializations : Manufacturing/Supplying/Exporting
Work Location : Okhla Phase 1, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi
Interview Date : Shortlisting / Schedule Inperson
Mode Of Interview : In-Person (F-2-F)
Notice Period : Immediate or 30 days.
Job Profile : Embedded Software (Linux) C++ / QT-UI
Job Description : As part of a team responsible for design and development of software applications
Skills Required :
- Hands-on object-oriented software design and development experience with a solid grasp of C++, data structures, OOPS and design/UI patterns.
- Experience with Qt/QML framework.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP and Socket Programming is preferable.
- Possess strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Agile product development processes.
- Experience in working with large code bases, writing entirely new code and maintain and update existing code.
- Possess strong working knowledge on tools like GIT, JIRA and Stash.
- Experience working with geographically diverse teams necessary.
- Linux knowledge is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environment.
- Familiarity with embedded systems design, low-level hardware interactions.
- Knowledge of Test and Measurements industry is desirable.
- Design and develop next generation platform-agnostic User Interfaces and Plots using tool sets like C++ and Qt/QML framework complete with unit test coverage.
- Collaborate with design engineers on translating product requirements into software design and create software specification document.
- Review the implementation work done by the peers.
- Review test plans for each level of software verification Including unit tests, Functional tests, Integration tests and
System tests and aligns with software requirements.
- Responsible for managing all technical documentation required in the software development process.
- Effectively manage changes to requirements.
- Work closely with marketing and other cross functional software development teams to produce products that reliably meet customer and business requirements on time.
If you are interested with this opportunity,
Kindly apply with below details :
Mobile No :
Mail Id :
Total Exp :
Relevant Exp :
Current CTC :
Notice Period :
Current Company :
Current Location :
Higher Qualification :