Recruitment Head at Fastpad
Views:6072 Applications:706 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:293
Embedded Engineer - IoT Products (3-8 yrs)
Experience: 4+ in industrial embedded systems
Base Salary + Variable + ESOPs = (8 - 12 lacs ) Yearly
We are looking for a professional Embedded Software Engineer to execute complete embedded software development lifecycle. The goal is to create scalable, robust, and optimized software systems for IoT products.
You can handle embedded C coding at register level. You have managed firmware with multiple timers with external and usrt interrupts. You have designed fairly complex Firmware Architecture independently. You can efficiently select/design/modify a bootloader for firmware update over the air using gprs. You have hands on experience in Electrical filters for noise cancellation, Extremely low power IOT design.
Required Skills :
- Obsess about code quality, automated testing, continuous integration, code reviews
- Obsess about end-users- experience and problems
- Hands on experience with different communication protocols like SPI, UART, I2C, RS232, RS485 etc
- Knowledge of any IoT device-cloud connectivity protocols like MQTT,COAP,Websockets etc.
- Knowledge in building Sensor based applications.
- Knowledge of C/C++.
- Strong knowledge of Electronics and building new hardware or customizing existing hardware
- In short, all things related to electronics will be handled by you:
- Hardware component selection & research
- PCB design
- Writing firmware.
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Solid programming experience in C or C++
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with pre-emptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
- Adequate knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
- Excellent knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components . CTC-Upto 30 LPA