Embedded Engineer - Device Driver Development (4-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Develop H/W and F/W Architectures for Embedded Linux based devices for biosensing applications which interface with - Electromechanical systems and drives, digital sensors, analog sensors, and on board power Management using Batteries
- Design and Develop Fabrication, Testing and Validation Protocols for high scale manufacturing and ensure completion of the same.
- Work collaboratively with inter-disciplinary teams on a wide variety of in-house embedded system development projects which cover the full spectrum of embedded devices - Sensing systems, automation systems, consumer products, medical devices etc.
Domain Knowledge :
- Kernel Customization, Embedded Linux environment familiarity, device driver development, familiarity with OS Architecture, Shell Scripting
- General Experience in H/W and F/W design of embedded systems - Bootloader, Cross Compilers, Schematics, Boards, Firmware, Component Selection, Vendor Discovery etc.
- Practical Experience and Knowledge of Debugging, Soldering, Bread-Board Development and Fault Finding techniques
- Embedded C, C++, Python, Oscilloscope, Debugging tools - Bus Analyzer