Team Lead at Orcapod
Views:234 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Embedded Engineer - C/C++/RTOS (3-5 yrs)
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 3-5 Years
Mode of Employment : Contract to hire (Payroll Co. Orcapod deployed at client location).
Education : BE/ BTech or MTech
Required Skills : C++, RTOS, Embedded, DO178( Testing) Environment in each projects.
- Languages : Embedded C++,C
- Testing :- Avionics, RTOS
- Protocols :- ARINC429, DO178B
Job Description :
- C and C++ working experience Assembly Language,Device Drivers & Multithreading
- I/O Buses (Serial, USB, SPI, I2C).
- Hands on Experience RTOS (UNIX/VxWorks/HeartOS/Scheduler)
- Setting up the test environment and exposure to Hardware software integration testing, use of debuggers / Emulators.
- Experience in Vector Cast/LDRA
- Exposure to Boot Loader, Middle layer IO design and concepts
- Unit testing/software integration testing in embedded systems
- Good communication skills and ability to solve the problems quickly
- DO-178B and DO-178C Certification.