Embedded Engineer - C/C++/RTOS (2-6 yrs)
A Leading Software Product Company in the Field of Machine Learning based Health Services is looking for Embedded Engineers in Bangalore:
Experience : 2-5 Years
Qualification : Bachlors or Masters in Electrical or E&C.
JD of the role is below :
- Looking for someone with embedded systems experience.
- Coding experience in C, C++, Python
- Few years of in depth hands on with microcontrollers : ARM Cortex-M, MSP, ATMEGA.
- In-depth debugging and understanding of JTAG, SWD (and how they differ).
- Must know how to deal with RTOS and how to deal with threads and concurrency and state machines.
- If you've written complex code that manages itself in kilobytes of memory, you're in the right place.
- If you've done mbed.org programming, it's a big plus.
Technologies we use :
- We use Linux and gcc exclusively and you're expected to know your command line toolchains in and out.
- You should have done some network programming as well, so you should know your HTTP from your HTTPS. If you've done websockets, that would be a plus.
- Should have worked with external connectivity modules for GPRS, 3G, WiFi and Bluetooth, on UART and SPI.
Do not apply if :
- Do not apply if all you've done is write Arduino sketches or you haven't been coding in C and C++ for at least 3 years (hobby coding is even better than paid-for coding).
- Do not apply if you don't know what gcc is or all you've done is write example code. OTOH, if you have a github account that you actually use and you've written 5K+ lines of production code, we'd love to hear about you.