HR Recruiter at Amiga Informatics
Views:166 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Embedded Developer - C Programming (3-7 yrs)
Interview location : Pune
Job location : Bangalore
- The engineer is responsible for Embedded Software Design and development for Autoliv's Passive and Active Safety products.
- This Engineer possesses excellent software skills, a strong sense of Software Development Process activities, Project Leadership and character.
- This Engineer possesses advanced functional knowledge of modern electronic control circuits (discrete, power and custom ASIC) and a thorough knowledge of microprocessor/controllers.
- This engineer possesses strong Programming skills in C language and has strong RTOS experience, detailed knowledge of CAN communication, CAN diagnostics, CAN drivers /Vector CAN development tools.
Skills Required :
- Highly Proficient with C and assembly programming for 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers.
- Hands-on experience with Embedded Software development tools (compilers, linkers & debuggers).
- Thorough in CAN Communications, CAN Diagnostics, CAN driver/ Vector CAN development tools.
- Hands-on experience with design to prototype process such as requirements generation, design reviews, implementation, configuration management and validation of design.
Good to have :
- ISO 26262 Knowledge
- Restraint control, Radar, Vision software development experience
- AUTOSAR architecture knowledge
- Hands-on experience with Da-Vinci configurator
Tools : Debugger, Compiler, MKS Configuration management, Canalyzer