Senior Recruiter at First Employer
Views:250 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Embedded Developer - C/C++ Programming (2-6 yrs)
Shift timing : 10am -7pm
Office days : 5(mon - fri)
Interview address : Diamond District, Domlur, Bangalore
Position : C,C++ Embedded Developers
About Company :
It is an Wireless Technologies Inc. is an embedded WiFi/wireless technology hardware and software solutions provider.
We offer :
Scalable solutions that include both hardware modules and extensive software SDK's as well asdesign services. Our focus is delivering unique features, scalable price/performance options and small, ultra low powered solutions that are ecosystem certified forIoT and audio streaming applications.
Our team has decades of extensive experience and capability in Wireless RF, hardware and software solutions for a broad array of Embedded WiFi and wireless applications.
Our team has designed IC- s/SoC's and low level firmware and drivers all the way up to user applications. The Libre team has delivered complete system solutions into many Tier1 multinational companies enabling millions of compelling connected products to market.
Experience : 2 to 3 years
Gender : Male/Female
Vacancies : 3
Job Description :
1. Solid Programming experience in C and C++Proven experience in embedded systems design with pre-emptive,
2. Multitasking real-time operating systems Adequate Knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for Components
3. Operating Systems: Extensively worked on Linux and Windows
1. Design and implement software for embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial Deployment.
2. Design, Develop Code test and debug system software
3. Review code and design Analyse and enhance efficiency,
4. stability and scalability of system resources
5. Provide post production support
Skills : Complete C and C++