HR at Elucidata Corporation
Views:670 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Elucidata Corporation - Frontend Developer - AngularJS/React.js (0-2 yrs)
About Elucidata :
Our mission is to use data to speed up the drug discovery process. Our products & services further the understanding of how diseased cells are different from healthy ones. This helps scientists discover new drugs in a more effective manner and complements the move towards personalization.
Think you have seen big-data Problems?
Biological big data will outpace data generated by YouTube and Twitter combined by 10x in the next 7 yrs. 1 experiment can produce TBs of data. A single sequenced human genome is 140 GBs. 20 petabytes of information exist in only one data repository. And this repository doubles every year. We're solving these challenges combining web technologies, big-data analytics and scalable cloud computing infrastructure.
Our platform, Polly, will be the Google Map of cells. Polly enables scientists to get to better answers faster. Polly is being used at multiple Fortune 500 companies like Pfizer; and leading academic labs at Yale, MIT, UCLA etc.
About our engineering team :
As a part of the Engineering team, you will be contributing to developing applications on our cloud platform. You will get an opportunity to innovate, design and build the cutting edge tools that will help improve human health.
Our engineering team is energetic and gritty, with a 'roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes' attitude. We share and learn from each other. We are adaptable, persistent, and thrive in ambiguity. Things change quickly in our world and you- ll need to keep up! We are geeks who love science and take pride in it :
What will you do ?
- Understand requirements and translate them into functioning products
- Strong individual contribution as a developer writing high-quality programs
- Ensure engineering excellence and rigor in architecture, execution, and delivery
You should apply if you have- .
- Minimum of 6 months to 2 years of experience of building web applications (front-end) in a product-based company. Full-stack development exposure is a strong plus.
- Sound programming and computer science fundamentals.
- Hands-on experience in building data-rich web applications and visualizations
- Love the end-to-end product journey from understanding customer needs; to developing code; to building a great UI & UX for the final product.
- Expertise in Angular/React or any other JS framework.
- Worked in teams with agile, iterative development practices and code reviews.
- Contribution to open source is a plus.
- Interest in science or biology is a plus.
Perks of working with us :
- Of Course, we understand our employees- needs and comforts and we try our best to provide them with the best in the work environment.
- Flexibility to pursue hobbies or other interests.
- Sponsorship to tech conferences that you would like to attend.
- Access to technical advisors and gurus.
- Long weekends every once in a while to let you escape to the hills.