Senior Manager - Human Resources at Elixia Tech Solutions Ltd
Views:437 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Elixia Tech Solutions - Business Analyst (4-10 yrs)
- Evaluating customers- business processes, gathering requirements, process consulting, identifying areas of improvement and scope of automation.
- Leading project implementation and execution as a release and project manager
- Staying up-to-date on the latest processes and IT advancements to improve efficiency
- Documenting business requirements, process flow charts, use cases and test cases thoroughly for the development team.
- Communicating requirements from a customer(s) to the technical team and acting as a bridge between the technical team and customer
- Effectively communicating insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Keeping customers abreast of developments at all times.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various external stakeholders and producing useful reports, identifying patterns and commonalities.
- Identifying bugs and issues in the testing phase and getting it fixed before releasing it for the end-user acceptance testing
- Working closely with clients, technical team and managerial staff.
- To develop and a good and thorough functional as well as an operational understanding of customer business
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Managing projects, developing project plans and monitoring performance.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between customers and technical departments.
- Managing competing priorities.
- Monitoring deliverable and ensuring the timely completion of projects.
Expected Skills and Competencies :
- Excellent verbal (English and preferably Hindi) and written communication skills in English
- Competency with MS Word and Excel as well as other project management and documentation tools
- Knowledge of Logistics and Supply Chain sectors will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in similar role preferable
- Leadership quality, self-confidence, presence of mind and adaptability to various situations
- Openness and curiosity to constantly keep learning and improving
- Good people skills and process orientation
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and documents
- Performance and goal-oriented and highly driven and focused individual