Technical Recruiter at Career Makers
Views:31980 Applications:1371 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:315
Elastic Machine Learning - C/C++/C#/Java/Perl (5-10 yrs)
- The Machine Learning group in Bangalore is implementing the Elastic Machine Learning (EML) platform that supports a wide range of Machine Learning tasks like classification and regression, and scales to very large datasets.
The EML team is looking for experienced software developers to implement new ML algorithms like Random Forests, parallelize the ML algorithms on Hadoop/EMR, develop new data pre-processing algorithms, and new features like auto-tuning of model parameters. The job will primarily involve implementing new ML capabilities on the cloud.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
- 5+ years professional experience in software development
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or Perl
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Knowledge of machine learning will be a plus.
Mobile : +91 98 1845 4080 / 98 6860 9864