Hr Executive at Egain
Views:304 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Egain - Senior Technical Support (5-7 yrs)
The Company: eGain Communications is a leading provider of cloud-based and on-site customer engagement software solutions. For over a decade, our solutions have helped improve customer experience, grow sales, and optimize service processes across the web, social, and phone channels. Hundreds of global enterprises rely on eGain to transform fragmented sales engagement and customer service operations into unified Customer Interaction Hubs.
eGain customer engagement solutions power digital transformation for leading brands.Our top-rated cloud applications for social, mobile, web, and contact centers help clients deliver connected customer journeys in an omnichannel world.To learn more about eGain, please visit http://www.egain.com/.
We are currently looking for Senior Technical Supportprofessionals to be a part of our Technical Support team in Pune, India.
eGain's Technical Support staff provides exceptional technical support to contact center professionals / software professionals implementing and administering eGain applications, and contribute to continuous product and service improvement through product and documentation review, process improvement and internal systems design, configuration and implementation.
Position : Senior Technical Support
Experience : 5 to 7 Years
Location : Pune, India
1. Manage escalations to ensure high customer satisfaction :
- Interface with the team to understand high severity/critical customer issues
- Use early warning processes to manage escalations
- Engage with customer contact points to drive customer success and resolution of issues and concerns.
- Facilitate customer resolution for escalated issues and engage necessary technical support
- Work with cross function BU's to request SME resources to work on escalated customer issues.
- Follow up with unsatisfied customers to ensure issues are resolved and customers are satisfied.
- Inspire continuous improvement in support delivery.
2. Managing, Mentoring and collaborating with team :
- Serve as mentor, knowledge resource and escalation point
- Provide guidance, direction and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the team
- Ensure team has access to development tools, methodologies and resources needed
- Manage allocation of task work loaded to the team members based on the company objectives, goals and priorities.
- Oversees the technical support team and manages the team to confirm to defined support policies.
- Identify technical and functional gaps of the team, and arrange trainings from appropriate SME from engineering, professional services to bridge the gap.
3. Manage scheduling training for team and maintenance work needed on the support tools and system :
- Analyze business trends, provide site updates and build growth forecasts for the team.
- Define work schedules for the team and ensure adequate coverage at all times.
- Drive effective hiring, on-boarding, training and retention.
4. Reporting to the management/superior :
- Provide historical information to upper management/superior on productivity of the team
- Maintain and provide timely account status reporting both to customers as well as management.
- Collaborate closely with peer managers globally to ensure operational consistency
Must have qualifications/skills : Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from a reputed institute.