Assistant Manager HR at Eduonix Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:207 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Job Role : UI Developer
- We are actively looking for UI/UX Developers for our E-Learning based organization in Mahape, Navi Mumbai Location.
Job Description :
- Areas of process improvements and increase efficiency & productivity by building up automated solutions
- Diagnosing and solving technical problems related to content management implementation
- Understanding of browser display differences on different platforms.
- Understand W3C standards as well as browser-specific bugs and variations, in IE, Mozilla and Safari.
Design & Implementation :
- Product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
- Frameworks, reusable components, and libraries.
- Projects best practices and coding standards
- Implement the business functionality as per the Technical Standards.
- Proven track record and demonstrable portfolio of GUI frameworks for large scale enterprise web applications.
Qualification : Bachelor's Degree required
- E-Commerce experience mandatory
- 3+ years of experience in the required domain
- Build component-based applications
- Working with different graph libraries like chart.js, D3.js etc.
- Ability to build / modify complex, cross-browser CSS layouts.
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Agile Development Methodology, Vue.js framework
- Should poses debugging and performance optimizations skills.
- Expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web.
- Extensive knowledge of web technologies and building large-scale web applications.
Salary : 3 Lacs - 5 Lacs CTC per annum (not a constraint for the right candidate)
Prashant (Assistant Manager HR)
932 659 7769 (available on WhatsApp)