Co-Founder at Eduisfun
Views:708 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Eduisfun - UI/UX Designer - Mobile Gaming - Photoshop (2-5 yrs)
- Contributes high quality work. Execute on high quality design, own creative idea generation and problem-solving for all UI/UX design projects. Transfer ideas across peer group & disciplines, create clear concepts to convey new project ideas, presenting to senior stakeholders.
- Rapidly develop flow, mocks, wireframes, and interactive prototypes to prove UI features.
- Support new features iterating from concept to release as well as analyzing user data to optimize performance in a live environment.
- Collaborate with production, code, design, and art in a highly iterative environment.
- Present concepts to senior stakeholders. Serve as an expert design consultant within cross-functional project teams and champion design concepts to peers.
- Input into design guidelines. Align with and create new content for established brand guidelines and complex brand architectures. Input into documentation, including writing guidelines and providing suggestions for greater team efficiency, consistency and quality.
- Create inspiring design work and maintain a positive role in our company culture.
- Proficient in technique, technology and process trends. Identify trends in player feedback and improve quality & audience engagement of deliverables. Remain current in industry and technology trends and continually share knowledge with team.
- UI experience with complex web and mobile apps or games experience
- Excellent graphic design skills: sketching/wireframing/storyboarding abilities on paper and screen
- Strong understanding of the effective use of color and composition
- Communicate visually, and to identify and define visual design issues and solutions Understanding of mobile and interactive design fundamentals
- Ability to create interfaces matching existing art styles - A Design Chameleon
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and other relevant art tools
- A desire to learn, grow, and work in an iterative design environment.
- Ability to communicate and play nice with others in a dynamic team environment
- Passion for games, virtual worlds, and social networking
- Portfolio must illustrate strong UI skills, and graphic design skills and available for review
- Solid understanding of Unity UI construction. nGui a must. uGui preferred.
- Animation, VFX & 3D experience is a plus.
- Experience developing web and mobile games from conception to completion
- Avid player of games, especially on mobile devices (iOS/Android)
Company profile: EduisFun, inspires students, engages parents and empowers educators, to ensure students achieve their full potential. We are a passionate group of people who firmly believe that games can help make learning fun for everyone. EduisFun is founded by IIT Bombay & IIT Delhi Alumni. It is backed with seed investment from a leading education firm in Mumbai.
Note : Please mention your past experience / portfolio, current CTC, expected CTC and current location in the application.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.