Co-Founder at Eduisfun
Views:215 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Eduisfun - Graphics/3D Animator - Storyboard (2-4 yrs)
Are you passionate about games and creative problem solving?
Do you thrive on creating photorealistic 3D animations and the challenge of producing world class visual effects?
Are you looking to join a close-knit team of multi-disciplinary artists who tell our story to external and internal audiences?
Eduisfun is seeking a talented and driven 3D Artist/Animator for our growing in-house gaming team.
- In this position you will work closely with designers, producers, creative directors, and internal clients to develop compelling 3D models and animations.
Your typical day will include :
- Supporting small and large projects with modelling, texturing, animation, rendering, visual effects and compositing.
- Providing original pre-production design concepts for pitches, including style frames, storyboards, and mood boards.
- Working independently and with multidisciplinary teams to contribute throughout all phases of a project, from conception to completion.
- Seeking out emerging trends, techniques and technologies.
- Contributing to our collaborative and high energy culture.
Basic Qualifications :
- A minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience in 3D animation
- Portfolio reflecting production expertise in 3D development including: modeling, texturing, animation, rendering, visual effects and compositing
- Advanced development skills in industry standard 3D tools : Maya, V-ray and Unity
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to convey creative ideas within a collaborative environment
Desired Skills :
- Strong ideation and storyboarding skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment with multiple deadlines
- Exceptional relationship-building, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across organizational boundaries
- Experience with a world-class agency or production house