HR at Swift Tecnosol ( India ) Pvt Ltd
Views:787 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
EDI Consultant - Sterling/GIS (2-10 yrs)
- EDI Consultant- Hyderabad location- .
Resource must work in 4:30 PM to 1:30 AM shift.
The position is responsible for EDI/B2B development, mapping and analysis in an SAP environment. Additional responsibilities include the design, development, testing, and implementation of solutions utilizing a standard EDI/B2B product platform.
This position will lead the analysis of partner, vendor, and industry requirements, conceptualize process flows, and interpret and validate specifications, in order to establish a corporate foundation for electronic data interchange.
A strong technical background is required with a broad understanding of EDI standards and the various functions required to implement and support corporate wide business processes and development tools.
This position will have responsibility for interacting with business subject matter experts, business unit and executive level management, and will collaborate with business and consulting team members in the definition of requirements and will scope, develop, and test deliverables.
- Ability to demonstrate expanded analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective time management skills, with the ability to successfully manage multiple assignments across several projects.
- Communicate status of projects and initiatives to IT management.
- Participate in the establishment and enforcement of best-practices and standards.
- Leading the EDI mapping and analysis which includes design, development, and review of maps
- Maintaining high level presentation and senior level technical support role in addressing and resolving critical technical problems, conflicts, and issues.
- Assisting in the coordination of EDI testing and trading partner implementation initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum of 5 years- experience in software development or implementation
- 5 years- experience with SAP in a CPG environment preferred.
- Minimum 5 years- experience with Sterling/GIS developing complex maps.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player in a project environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent communication skills; flexibility; responsiveness.
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate well orally and in written form with business management at all levels.
Experience with AS2, VAN and FTP communications.
The resource must have very good Experience in ABAP (RICEF) in MM functional area. He / She should directly work with client, hence should have very good communication skill.
Typical Years of Experience :
- Typically requires 5+ years relevant experience.
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period
Note: Interested candidates please share your updated profile along with the details mentioned below:
Reason To Change
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.