HR at Edelweiss Financial Services Limited
Views:462 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Edelweiss Financial Services - Cloud Engineer - AWS/Azure/Python (2-4 yrs)
"Women currently on break will be preferred."
Position Title : Cloud Engineer
BG/SBU/LOB : Enterprise/BizTech/BSG
Job Purpose : Cloud Engineer will design and Implement, configure, manage, monitor and support the operational services for Public Cloud platforms on AWS and Azure.
Key Responsibilities :
- Build, install, configure, analyze, tune and troubleshoot services on cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure.
- Provide day to day support of operational environments.
- Provision Cloud Services as per Business requirement - create account/subscription, VPC, Vnet, Subnet, VPN, Ec2,VM, RDS, S3 Bucket, EFS, EBS volume, Cloudwatch, VPC peering, add servers in domain, etc
- Monitoring Alert / Notification (IaaS - Network, Compute & Storage) - Proactively Monitor Applications, Platform & Cloud Resources using Cloudwatch logs, Cloudtrail, Config, VPC Flow logs, Tagging services, etc.
- Design and architect cloud solutions, provide costing for the solution on the requirements for Public Cloud on AWS and Azure.
- Raise support tickets with OEM's as and when required and provide RCA for major issues.
- Maintain Cloud billing, Invoice payments and confirmations before due date.
- Tasks related to Dev Ops release and build management, automation scripts experience with tools like Git, bash scripting, PowerShell, AWS Cloud Formation, Ansible, Salt, Chef or Puppet.
- Work on automation using lambda, Python, and Cloud Formation template. Develop scripts for automating client/server functions.
- Backup provisioning for IaaS (Compute and Storage) Daily/Weekly as per requirement.
- Debug/Troubleshoot on various errors & issues ( utilization,access issues, port accessibility, etc )
- Support cloud servers including security configurations, patching, troubleshooting and fine tune cloud infrastructure systems. Maintain and modify Route tables, security parameters as per the requirements.
- Create IAM user and Roles for required access type.
- Migrating workloads from On-Prem to Public cloud.
Job Requirements :
Qualification : Graduate
AWS/Azure certification - Certified Solution Architect (Proffessional)
- 2 - 4 Yrs of extensive hands-on experience on designing, implementing and troubleshooting of cloud services and solutions on AWS / Azure.
- Also experience in support and operations of Public cloud services on AWS/Azure.
Technical skills :
- At least 2 years of experience in providing design and architect cloud solutions, Implement, administer and Monitor cloud platforms like AWS or Azure.
- Experience in Various cloud services on AWS and Azure.
- Compute and Storage - EC2, VM, S3, Elastic Block Store (EBS), Glacier, Storage Gateway, AWS Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, Auto Scaling, Snowball, Elastic Container Registry (ECR), Elastic Container Service (ECS),
- Networking, Security and Management services - IAM, Direct Connect/Express route, Load Balancer, VPC/Vnet, VPN, Route Table, CDN (content delivery network), Directory Service, DNS, Key Management Service, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, AWS Config, ELB, Simple Queue Service (SQS), Simple Notification Service (SNS).
- Database - RDS, Dynamo DB, Aurora, Elastic cache, DB Migration Service,
- Analytics - Redshift, Elastic search Service, Elastic MapReduce, Kinesis Streams, Databricks, Data Factory, Data Lake, PowerBI.
- Exposure to Dev Ops release and build management, automation scripts experience with tools like Git, bash scripting, PowerShell, AWS Cloud Formation, Ansible, Salt, Chef or Puppet.
- Analytical, logical and interpretive ability to anticipate client needs, Pays attention to detail, sees problems and recommends solutions.
- Good analytical thinking, Implementation and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrates accountability/commitment, Takes on challenging assignments, Executes priority actions on-time and Keeps stakeholders updated.
- Use critical thinking and project management discipline, tools and techniques in the day to day execution of responsibilities and in resource and workload planning.