IT Recruiter at Infinity HR Consulting Services
Views:158 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
EDA Tools Development Professional - Synthesis or Logic Optimization (4-15 yrs)
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Full lifecycle software development including design, development, testing and documentation of EDA tools for programmable devices
- Utilize Object-oriented programming methodology using C++ & STL for design and implementation of current and next generation products
- Perform detailed analysis, identify root causes and arrive at suitable solutions during all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Engage and team up with colleagues globally, and leverage technical skills to produce results with a high degree of responsiveness, regardless of time and geographical differences
- Resolve wide range of issues in a creative way, exercise judgment in selecting methods and techniques to arrive at solutions
Key Activities for the position include but are not limited to:
- Immediate work involves development in logic optimizer/synthesis component of Aurora, EDA Software Suite.
- Take technical ownership of area(s) in EDA flow. It includes proposing, defining & developing new features in ownership area(s); resolving customer issues; mentoring & working in team.
- Work on different phases of software development cycle, from gathering requirement specification to delivery.
- Design & develop the assigned projects, following best practices in defining object-oriented methodology and implementing it by effectively using C++ & STL.
- Giving utmost importance to quality and robustness of the deliverables. It is achieved by doing a thorough functional unit testing of the implemented features.
Education/Knowledge & Skills Profile:
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech in CS/Electronics/Electrical Engineering, from Tier-I engineering colleges (IITs, BITS-Pilani, NITs), with 8-12 years of experience in EDA tools development.
- Strong academic background and good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Prior experience in at least one of these areas - synthesis, simulation, place & router or timing. Knowledge of all these areas.
- Strong in object-oriented programming using C++ & STL.
- Good Understanding of C, Shell scripting, Makefiles, Tcl & Lex/Yacc
- Prior Experience in using SVN/Bug tracking tools
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to work well in a dynamic environment and be able to respond positively to change
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, in English
Behavioral Skills Profile:
- Results Orientation - Knowing what results are important, and focusing resources to achieve them
- Personal Accountability - The willingness to claim ownership for the results provided as a consequence of your involvement, both individually and collectively with others
- Team Work - Working effectively and productively with others
- Problem solving - The ability to discover, analyze and resolve problems and find solutions to specific issues
- Continuous Learning - Taking initiative in learning and implementing new concepts
- Flexibility - Agility in Adapting to change
- Resiliency - The ability to quickly recover from Adversity
- Futuristic Thinking - Imagining, envisioning, projecting and /or predicting what had not yet been realized.