EBS Database Administrator - Oracle Apps/RAC (5-8 yrs)
Hiring for a global Engineering Company in Gurgaon.
The Database Administrator will be responsible for:-
1) EBS 12.2 support and maintenance. This includes cloning, patching, concurrent manager support. Also includes isupplier portal and DMZ installation and maintenance experience.
2) OTM/GTM Installation experience.
3) SOA experience
4) Weblogic maintenance and support - Install, define and performance tune managed servers in weblogic.
5) Oracle database 12c maintenance and support. This includes Oracle database upgrade, Oracle RAC, performance tuning, backup and recovery.
6) OEM support and maintenance.
7) Linux and windows OS experience. Linux shell scripting.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technology or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as Oracle Apps DBA
Desirable experience include :
1) Oracle SSO support and maintenance
2) Managing Oracle RAC and ASM in an Exadata environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.