Symmetrical Management Consulting
Views:139 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
E2E Solution Architect - Big Data/ETL/Java (5-11 yrs)
We are hiring for E2E Solutions Architect for a leading Telecom company
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for creating Information and Systems (IT) solutions to meet business requirements, in line with Cluster and Group IT Strategies and Architectures
- Working with the relevant Project Manager, Lead Solutions Designer, or Technology Partner - responsible for ensuring that the outcomes delivered by projects are consistent with the original solution
- Support the development of systems strategy and plan for the supported business area
- Provide functional & technical direction to the developer colleagues to implement secured software solutions, both for backend and frontend using modern languages and technologies.
- Work closely with colleagues to rapidly iterate requirements producing production strength scalable and resilient software which will be used by millions of customers
- Provide ad-hoc consultancy as required to the business on technical matters
What will you be doing?
- Solutions Development
- Responsible for creating technology solutions, and stage 0 costs, to meet business requirements, in line with Cluster and Group IT Strategies and Architectures. Work with the supply chain (including external) as appropriate.
- Thinks outside of the box to support the business in delivering its strategic objectives rather than just responding to a pre-defined request,
- Works with project managers and takes accountability to design an innovative solution, which meets the customer requirement with the least cost and complexity.
- Takes responsibility for ensuring that solutions adhere to architectural and quality standards and policies.
- Able to rationalize between different solution options and define pros and cons based on driving forces from a commercial, operational and technology viewpoint.
Advice and Guidance :
- The designed solution should adhere to Telecom frameworks like ETOM, TAM and ITIL.
- TOGAF principals should be applied to achieve an industry-accepted common solution.
- Actively contributes to the development and promotion of TCL.
What we're looking for :
- Able to create fit for purpose technology solutions which address the combined challenges of : meeting business need, deliverable within reasonable constraints, correspond to organizational strategic guidance
- A very good broad understanding of a wide variety of technologies like JAVA, PLSQL, ETL, BIG DATA, including emerging technologies. (e.g. AWS, Java, Adaptive and Responsive design, etc.)
- Understanding of different data solutions and data architecture best practices.
- Experience and good architecture understanding of RESTful and SOAP Web Services.
- You have working Knowledge EAI patterns.
- Able to challenge stakeholders creatively and professionally to create solutions that meet all of the above criteria but are not necessarily obvious responses to pre-defined requests.