Human Resource at e-AI-gle
Views:84 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
e-AI-gle - Autosar Integration Expert - RTOS/CAN/LIN (6-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Thorough knowledge on Autosar architecture and configuration of its (following) software components using at least one Autosar stack avaliable in the market.
- CAN, LIN and Communication stack,UDS diagnostics protocol, NVM, CDD Implementation, Autosar OS, RTE, System mappings, Mode Manager's, integration of Non Autosar device driver's and Application components.
- Embedded C, usage of JTAG debugger for white box and black box testing, usage of Canalyzer/ CANCase/ CANoe.
- Software - Hardware integration.
- Preferred platforms (Renesas RH 850, NC MPC5748G, MPC5777C, Infeneon etc.
- Experience in Multi-core RTOS configuration, OS partitioning, IPC, E2E encryption will be a plus but not mandatory.
- Unit and Module level testing of software on target board.