HR Consultant at Dvara Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:205 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Dvara Solutions - Ops Engineer/Senior System Administrator - AWS Infrastructure (7-10 yrs)
About Dvara Solutions :
Dvara Solutions is an ISO 9001:2008 certified technology-process company, whose mission is - to be a catalyst to high quality originators who aspire to maximize financial well-being of their customers- . Dvara aims to enable such high quality originators to provide convenient, flexible, reliable and continuous financial services to their customers through their state of the art technology solutions. Dvara Solutions- technology, financial product solutions and deep expertise in professional services such as training and incubation has equipped a host of organisations in the financial services delivery domain with such design and delivery capabilities.
Functional Responsibilities :
1. Lead the process of planning, creating, and documenting scalable, secure, and highly available infrastructure for production deployments and internal development teams.
2. Ensure proper security, monitoring, alerting and reporting for the infrastructure and be the on-call for production servers.
3. Develop security monitoring and other tools to ensure the integrity and availability of our applications, server resources, reviewing system and application logs.
4. Diagnose and recover from hardware or software failures working as the Incident Commander to coordinate and communicate with our internal customers.
5. Assist project teams with technical issues during development efforts.
6. Work with the application development team and other systems engineers to make improvements to current infrastructure.
7. Document processes and procedures and follow a formal change management procedure.
8. Create documentation, diagrams, and training documents which outline best practices and standard operating procedures (- runbooks- ) to empower developers to leverage existing infrastructure.
9. Collaborate with developers to create automated and repeatable deployment systems including appropriate development, staging and production environments.
10. Collaborate with developers to design appropriate requirements for systems, network, and application architecture
11. Create and implement disaster recovery plans including the development of incident response plans; if necessary, work with teams to implement plans in emergency situations
12. Establish and maintain strong relationships with the engineering team and project managers
13. Be actively contactable through assigned working times and reachable, at a general knowledgeable level, in the case of a major emergency.
1. 7+ years of relevant experience is required.
2. 5+ years of experience in supporting AWS based production infrastructure.
3. 3+ years of experience administering UNIX/Linux server required or equivalent work experience.
4. 3+ years of experience with Apache, Tomcat and any other Java application servers and relational database servers like MySQL (LAMP experience is highly preferred).
5. Production experience with a configuration management tool deployed in a multi-server, load-balanced environment. Preference given to Ansible; experience with Chef, Puppet, or equivalent will also be considered.
6. Experience with monitoring tools like Nagios, tripwire, aide etc and other custom monitoring tools.
7. Experience with configuring and securing mission critical production servers.
8. Experience in Shell Scripting or Perl, with experience implementing automation and monitoring using shell scripting.
9. Experience in analysis and system performance tuning.
10. Critical thinking skills in a complex IT environment to analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve problems without direction.
11. Ability to clearly communicate technical information and with consideration and compassion for the technical abilities of the people they are communicating with.
Desired Skills :
1. Experience as a Linux systems administrator
2. Experience in a collaborative (- DevOps- ) environment. Developers will share your responsibility of ensuring app stability on a stable infrastructure
3. Production experience with build automation tools such as Jenkins
4. Experience with Git, SVN
5. Experience with shell scripting
6. Production experience with system administration for large scale Tomcat deployments
7. Experience with the components of a LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) or LEMP (Linux, NGINX, MySQL, PHP) stack.
8. RHCE certification or experience with general administration of Debian-based Linux distributions.
9. Experience with configuring logging and monitoring tools; and taking action based on the reported alerts (Nagios or equivalent tools)
10. Experience building, installing, and maintaining Linux-based packages for software deployment (Debian / RHEL / CentOS)
11. Experience with data migration projects.
12. Experience with multi-server hosting environments (N-Tier, sharding, scaling, failover)
13. Experience with caching & high availability configuration techniques
14. Experience building and deploying Docker containers, and Docker-housed applications
15. Ability to accurately explain and document software development and release processes
Minimum Qualification : B.E. / M.C.A / M.Sc in Computer Science