Duplex Technologies - Game Developer - Unity3D (1-4 yrs)
Skill Set : 3D Unity, Unity, 3D Game, Engine, C.
Job Details :
- Consistently develop 3d game features of high level quality, on several platforms, by gathering requirements, designing solutions, implementing robust code, testing and debugging.
- Work with interaction designers, game developers, artists, animators, audio engineers and other programmers to design scalable and flexible products.
- Create efficient, optimised code while working with 3rd party libraries and tools
- Understand memory and performance limitations of target hardware
- Understand and be able to conform to the standards of target hardware
- Share and participate in continually improving the processes with which the game is being
- Collaborate and communicate with non-technical disciplines to improve the game
- Willingness to receive, create and maintain detailed task lists from team leaders